Renew your Club Membership 2023
Membership is an integral part of the finances and governance of our club. Membership options available for players, social members and families.
Whether are a player, coach, supporter, parent or member of the community, everyone is welcome to join. Membership will lend support to maintenance and development of facilities at Páirc Gairinis, playing equipment, affiliation fees, insurance, utility bills, team preparation and other costs.
Deadline for membership registration is 31st March 2023 .
- Access to club draws for  2 All-Ireland Football and  2 All-lreland hurling tickets AND and  Christmas raffle with cash + spot prizes.
- players coverage under GAA Injury Benefit Fund and access to gym in Allihies hall;
- all adult members have voting rights in how the club is run at the AGM;
- underage players can avail of Spring, Summer and Autumn coaching programmmes;
- Participate in club social activities; connect to club news; discounts on club gear.
- Family membership includes two adults members and all kids in the family (U18).
Early Bird Membership Competition for 2023 – all memberships paid in full BEFORE St. Patrick’s Day will gain a free entry to a draw to WIN a FULL REFUND of Membership costs.
Alternatively, by Electronic Funds Transfer using your preferred online banking provider to Garnish GAA Club, IBAN IE95AIBK93627804504031, AIB, Main Street, Castetownbere.
Alternatively, contact club registrar, Sean Terry O’Sullivan at email@example.com. Cheques payable to “Garnish GAA”
All new underage members, please complete this online form.
All new members to the GAA, please download and complete this form and email to Sean Terry O’Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org